Purpose of the Sub Committee
The committees main purpose is to oversee the overall financial and administration status of KSB.
Its membership is composed of Council members with a sound financial and administration background and staff in the finance department. The Chairperson of this committee will be the Treasurer.
- Advice on the Preparation of annual budgets for Council’s approval.
- Approve overall allocation and disbursement of funds.
- Review quarterly and annual Income and expenditure reports and explain any deviations to the Council.
- Advice the Council and Management on possible investments
- Report to the Council regularly on the status of such investments.
- Advice on the preparation and implementation of the finance and administration policies and procedures.
- Advice on strategic administration issues of the organisation and keep the Council informed regularly.