A corporate can become a corporate member by paying the amount of Ksh 15,000 as subscription fee for the year.
- A Membership certificate will be issued to all Corporate Members.
- Acknowledgement as a member in the Kenya Society for the Blind (KSB) Annual Report.
- Recognition as a member on the Kenya Society for the Blind website.
- Receive invitations to Events (e.g. Breakfast Briefings, AGM etc). Corporate members will be given the opportunity to showcase their products and services to all attendants at events on request.
- Opportunity for members to give talks to KSB staff about their products or services and for KSB to give eye care talks to members.
- Receive regular and up-to-date information about KSB activities through Eyesight magazine during the year.
- KSB will offer subsidized rates for eye check ups to all Corporate members’ staff. KSB can also organise an Eye Testing clinic at subsidized rates to be held at Corporate Members premises once a year on request.
- Opportunity for Corporate Members to get involved in the work of KSB and by taking part in campaigning or staff volunteering as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy. (Any photographs of participation in KSB activities can be used by members).
- Open invitation for Corporate Members to bring visitors to KSB for an overview of work carried out by the Society.
- Opportunity for Corporate Members to nominate a representative to become a KSB Council member during the KSB Annual General Meeting (AGM).
If your Company is interested in becoming a member please enter the details below: